Friday, December 3, 2010

Wow, Time Flies!

So I can't believe that 9 weeks have passed since my last blog! I have a 12 week old baby now...and she is growing fast and changing everyday. Sophia Rose definitely keeps me busy and on my toes. But I love being her Mommy and wouldn't have it any other way. :-)
Good news, we got a new laptop computer this week. I think it will be SO helpful to me to have an actual functional laptop, at least where blogging is concerned! I can just fire up the laptop in any room I am in (mine, Sophia's, the living room on the couch...which is where I am right now...with Sophia laying on the couch right next to me!) and blog away. I am glad I should be able to keep my few followers more in the loop on my life, haha. Now I just have to figure out how to get all my pictures loaded on this computer so I can add those to the blog as well....lots and lots of Sophia pictures!
Well I guess this isn't much of an update but I wanted to let everyone know that I am not completely off the map and will be blogging much more frequently in the future....can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment