Monday, August 23, 2010

A great week.....

Besides getting a new car last week, my birthday also happened to fall on one of the days. My sister, bro-in-law and nephew came into town and me, my sis and mom did a good bit of shopping. :-) We also all went out to Maggianos (yum) to dinner to celebrate. On the actual evening of my birthday Michael and I had a relaxing evening of dinner and presents and he surprised me with flowers and delicious cupcakes from a new cupcake store near our house (which I didn't know about but will definitely be visiting more often!). Despite being 9 months pregnant (and not celebrating with the usual adult beverages/activities expected on a birthday), it was a wonderful day and I am so happy that I had my whole family here to share it with and my wonderful husband to spoil me and make the occasion great.
Here are a few pics:
With my amazing husband!
Beautiful flowers!
Yummy cupcakes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment