Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My Wonderful Baby Shower

This blog is a little late but on July 24 my sister and mother threw me a fabulous baby shower at my parents house. I am so lucky to have such wonderful family and friends who gathered to "shower" me with gifts for our little girl...who will be here so soon! Only about a month to go, I am definitely ready for her to make her arrival.
Here are just some pictures that I had on my camera of the wonderful day (see my sister's blog for many more great pics).

With the party host, my sister!

Wonderful spread of food

Beautiful cake (thanks Tracey!)

Everyone was SO generous

Love this from my bro...we'll see
if I share it with the baby, haha!!! :-)

The day was really wonderful and made me so excited for the coming of baby Sophia. Thanks so much to my sister, Sara, and my Mom for making the day so wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment