Monday, April 30, 2012

Trendy Nails??

I don't normally polish my fingers, they get ruined too quickly and grow out too fast so it's not usually worth it.  I do always keep my toes polished though.  :-)  Anyway, I have seen this look on two different Housewives (one in Atlanta and one in the OC...so you know it's cool then, right??!! Haha) and also a friend of the family came over Easter weekend with her nails painted this way (ok, she's in high school, whatever) so I thought I would try it out.  I think it looks pretty cool, what do you think?!  Yesterday my mom said, 'hey one of your nails is painted the wrong color'....I guess she doesn't 'get it'!!  HA!  (Full disclosure, I did have Michael look it up on the internet to try and find out what in the world it means....no luck, except that I am super slow on picking up on "cool" trends...it's been around for over a year!!)

1 comment:

  1. Umm...that's kind of weird looking. I've never seen that before, not that I watch those Housewife shows or whatever. Not at all a shocker that I'm not down with the latest trends! Very interesting.

    ReplyDelete