Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sophia's First Haircut

This last Wednesday we finally broke down and took Sophia to get her first haircut. Michael and I both had to have ours done so we thought we would see how she would do. I really only wanted to get her long bangs in the front trimmed so they weren't hanging so long in her eyes....no touching the cute curls that are growing in on the back of her head! I have had the same hair dresser since I was oh, about 6 or so. She has been to both mine and my sisters' weddings and showers and all family events. So it seemed pretty obvious that we would take Sophia to her. She just works at a normal salon though so I packed my diaper bag with plenty of food and toy distractions, just in case. Turns out Sophia did pretty well. She didn't cry at all. Michael said she was clinging to him in terror though, haha. I guess she wasn't sure what exactly a pair of scissors coming at her face meant! I took a bunch of cute pictures during the cutting....and then forgot to take a picture of the finished product! We did gather up the little bit of hair though for her baby book. Now she doesn't always need a bow or pony to be able to see. So proud of my brave, adorable girl! :-)













No comments:

Post a Comment