Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

I love this girl SO much.  I am so very thankful to be her Mommy.  I do not have a ton of great accomplishments in my life to be proud of, but every time I look at my sweet baby girl, I am so proud of her, just for being my daughter.  Being a mother is the best job I have ever had.  Sure, it's the most difficult but definitely has the highest rewards. 
On Mother's Day, I am thankful for my Mom, for being a Mom and for all of my friends and family who are also Mom's...I know I wouldn't be the mother I am today without each and every one of you.  I learn from other mothers, as well as picking things up as I go with my own daughter that will maybe help a new mom down the line.  Like a big Mommy's Club!  That I am very much enjoying being a part of. 
And I love my sweet daughter.  I am thankful to be able to stay home with her each day, to teach her new things, to just spend time playing with her and cuddling her.  She sure is my life!!  And this Mother's Day I am so thankful that she made me the mommy I am today and that she will challenge me to become an even better and more experienced mommy as she grows.  I love my Sophia Rose!






HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE MOMS OUT THERE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment