Monday, December 12, 2011

Trying Again...Sort Of

Because I am so annoyed at blogger messing up most of my previous posts about our Disney trip, for now I am just suspending writing anymore about it. I know I wasn't done with the week but I can't bear the thought of spending the time putting all the pictures on for the last two days (which were Sea World and Universal) and then for them to not even be there at all. I don't know what the problem is, why blogger hates me, but instead of canceling my blog (my initial thought), I am just going to move on. Unfortunately my blogs will probably not have as many pictures as they used to, which kind of stinks. I will try to get on Facebook and get a lot out there so that at least anyone who reads this that is my Facebook friend can see some pictures. I still can post a few pictures on here, but the frustration of posting a lot is not worth it right now, until my computer guy (aka my husband) can figure out what the problem is, my posts might be a tad dull. If they weren't already.
So I have a lot to catch up on, but thought I would start with this past Saturday night. We went to Michael's work Christmas party and had a really good time. We left Sophia with my parents overnight and had a nice date night for ourselves. We even went out to a bar not far from our house after the party was over with a group of people. Yay for us, acting like we have a life!! It was fun for a night, but we were happy to get back to our girl the next morning. Here is a picture of us all dressed up and ready to go out.

It kinda looks like Sophia, or someone her size took the picture, haha. Since we were by ourselves (not that if she was with us she could've helped, hahaha) we had to use our stool and the timer on our camera to get a shot. Guess we could've just had someone take a picture at the party. But since this is the only shot we got of the night, that probably would not have happened. Glad we took this one before we left. It was a fun night and I am glad we got to spend the time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment