Tuesday, December 6, 2011

UGH!!!

So I was just going back thru my blog and noticed that several recent posts that had pictures when I submitted the blog no longer are showing those pictures...and not just a few pictures, actually a lot of pictures and not just one blog, several blogs. Ugh, I freakin hate you blogger, you always screw up my stuff and now it is after midnight and there is really nothing I can do to fix it now. Plus, I picked those pictures out of a much larger group of pictures and have to basically go back and re-pick and re-upload, which is a HUGE PAIN because you make it so difficult in the first place. I really frickin hate you right now blogger. I should re-title this "I Hate You Blogger" and tweet the same thing and post that as my status on Facebook so some nerd in charge will read this and maybe spend his evening trying to figure out why putting pictures on to a site that is supposed to be about sharing pictures and thoughts is so hard to do just that simple thing. MAKE IT EASIER AND STOP SCREWING IT UP!!!
That is all. I am going to bed. Hopefully the problem will correct itself while I sleep. Otherwise I will have to work on it over the week as well and continue to try and catch up my blogs about our vacation and I still want to blog about decorating for Christmas....all of which I want to include pictures, which should definitely raise my blood pressure each time I try to post a blog with pictures attached. Hope everyone else is enjoying their sleep or at least having a better evening than I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment