Thursday, December 15, 2011

Happy 18th, Dillon!!



I am pretty sure that my brother won't even read this but....
Happy 18th birthday, Dillon James!!!

I just cannot believe you are already 18 years old!! That it seems like you were just Sophia's age. That you are now in your last year of high school and will be going off to college before we know it. I know one little girl that is going to miss you like crazy....every time she sees your picture in our house (doesn't matter which one, but she really likes your senior pic) she says Dill, Dill over and over. And she always calls you on her phone when she is playing....as soon as she can use the phone for real, you are in trouble! You are one great Uncle to Sophia and Cooper. If you would just change a diaper, you could definitely babysit Soph!! :-) All diapers aside, I know we picked the best Godfather for our daughter, she loves you like crazy. And you might as well take advantage of someone that thinks farts and burps are funny...she doesn't know better yet! :-)
I hope that you enjoy 18 and the years that follow. College will be fun, but don't rush it (but don't drag it out into a 6 year thing either!!) and learn all you can (wish I had done a little more learning).

Whatever you do, wherever you go, Michael, Sophia and I will always be here for you and whatever you need. We love you SO much and are very proud of you for making it 18 years.

Happy birthday to my favorite little brother, I love you and Sophia loves her Uncle Dill!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment