Monday, March 5, 2012

My Little Ham

Lately Sophia doesn't always mind getting her picture taken.  The night of my and Michael's actual anniversary we planned to go to Maggiano's for dinner after he got home for work.  So when Sophia got up from her nap we had some time to wait until he got home.  I was putting the camera in the diaper bag and she saw what I was doing and pointed and said 'cheeese' so I thought we could take some pictures.  What a ham!!  Except for every shot I snap, she runs over to me and has to see it!  Sometimes I don't even get a chance to take the picture first and she is running over, haha. (This reminds me of her Aunt Sara and cousin Cooper...they do the same exact thing, have to see the shot as soon as it's taken!!)  And her saying cheese for a shot doesn't always equal a smile.  A lot of times I will make her say Elmo or Belle or tell her to make a funny face...then I never know what I am going to get!!!! :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment