Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Cell Phone Photo Dump

 Sophia wanted a 'backpack' like Cooper.  She asked us about it every day for like 3 weeks.  The thing is almost as big as her!! 
 Trying on her third pool float thing. 
 And using it in the pool....success!!  Third time is the charm on flotation devices for her!
 Playing kitchen with Uncle Dillon.
 Walking around in Mommy's shoes.  Not too long after this picture was taken, she barfed all over this cute outfit.  And the carpet.  And some got in my hair.  SO gross. 
 I love this pic.  It's my new cell background pic.  She just looks so grown up, not like a baby anymore! :-)
 Cute little puppy-toweled girl!
 She decided to dump the noodles out of the dish, for easier access, I guess.  Oh well.  She ate almost all of it, so I just decided to not make a big deal of it.  And took a pic instead.  Haha. 
In the chair in my parents room....ready for Grammy and Grampa to come home from their trip!  

1 comment: