Friday, February 10, 2012

My Little Cutie Pie

It has been quite a few posts since I have posted pictures of my cutie pie so I am going to try to make the next several posts contain at least a few pictures.  We haven't been doing anything super exciting but I have snapped some good pictures of her lately in our day to day life that I am looking forward to sharing. I thought about doing a 'cell phone dump', like I have seen people do before on various blogs, but when I uploaded pics from my iphone last night there were over 600 (including videos)....so I'll have to do a little weeding out before that happens, haha. Anyway, here is the first of a few picture posts! 
Friday of last week I realized that Sophia and I hadn't been out of the house all week long (well I went out once for my MRI....that didn't really count as a fun outing) so we decided that as soon as Daddy got home from work we would go to the mall for a bit.  While we were waiting for him to come home I got out my camera and we had a little photo shoot.  Sophia decided to be a little ham and we had fun.  :-) 



Cheeese....with Mommy!


Silly face!


No more pictures, Mommy!  Pretty much trying to pull the camera out of my hand!




Ok...I guess we can do some more....


















Hey!  I got my bow out!  Nothing new there!! :-) 

Of course I took more than this, she was just being so cute and cooperative while the camera was out (not always the case) but just wanted to post some of the cutest.  Usually we have to take like 20 pics to get 2 or 3 good ones but this time almost all of them were good!  And she is actually getting better about picture taking too.  She will even say cheese when we want her to...most of the time.  :-)  More cutie pie pics to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment