Sunday, February 12, 2012

Snow Suit/Boot Solution

I am so boring that I am actually updating a previous boring blog.  But I am excited that less than a week before our trip to snowy areas I was able to find snow boots for Sophia that not only match her snow suit, they were on sale and they will be here in just a couple days, and will ship for free (thanks, Zappos, you are awesome!).  I actually had given up the search.  But realized that she really truly didn't have anything that would hold up in the snow and keep her feet warm.  I had considered just using some of her ponytail holders to close the footed ends of her snow suit...but that is obviously stupid, haha.  So glad I got on Zappos today (actually Michael got on there and started the search for me) and found the perfect thing.  I have attached first a picture of Sophia in her actual snow suit (taken with my cell phone so it's a little blurry)....she is, as you can tell, very excited to be wearing it over her pj's.  She was probably sweating off a few pounds as I was taking it.  We made it quick, don't worry!  And then the picture of the snow boots...love them!  They are a size bigger than she wears now so I am hoping that they will work for next winter too....if not that is ok, they will look great with her snow suit and since she has started liking shoes so much I am sure she'll wear them around the house a bit too! :-)  Also, I love Zappos VIP....free one business day shipping?  Yes, please, perfect for any and all last minute snow boot shopping!!  







No comments:

Post a Comment