Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Birthday Shout-Out!

To my little brother, Dillon James.
Seventeen years ago he came into the world and the Mercer family was then complete. Cheesy, but true! (See my sister's wonderful blog for the details of that day as she remembers it and her own b-day shout out to him)
Mostly I just want to say that I am very lucky to have such a wonderful little brother....he has gone from adorable baby to handsome young man and I am very proud of him and the person he has become. Sure, he knows about a thousand ways to annoy me but that just comes with the territory of any younger sibling! I definitely consider him my friend and a wonderful uncle to my daughter....as much as he is grossed out by her spitting up (which she unfortunately does often) I can tell that he loves her as much as she loves him....and he is going to be a great Godfather for her.
I hope that I tell him enough how much I love him and am proud of him....seventeen years has flown by and before I can blink I will probably be blogging about him at college and his wedding and his kids and all his great accomplishments....hope it doesn't go too fast, I am looking forward to enjoying all those moments with my favorite brother! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment