Sunday, January 29, 2012

This Cracks Me Up

So my second MRI is very early tomorrow morning.  I am still very nervous, even though I know exactly what to expect.  I guess I will blog more about it later, but for now I wanted to try and take my mind off of it (if that is possible) and talk about something that makes me laugh.  Ironically, it is Elmo.  Yes, you read that correctly, Elmo, the little red monster from Sesame Street my almost 17 month old daughter loves.  Michael has an app on his iphone for PBS kids and a couple weeks ago he said, hey look at this, it's pretty funny.  Wow, understatement of the year!  Here is it, you be the judge. 




Sophia loves it because it is Elmo, of course, but she doesn't seem to find it as funny as I do.  I particularly like Elmo's hilarious (and possibly inappropriate) pelvic thrust dancing near the beginning.  And his rap.  I have said to Michael that he should memorize the words (we play it so much for Sophia...yeah, for Sophia...that we do almost know all the words) and sing it to me at the MRI tomorrow.  He would have to sing it really really loud for me to be able to hear him....it would probably relax me but we decided that I would most likely laugh and move my head so we decided against it.  We also decided that all the tech's would think we were freaks (if they don't already think that I am, which is debatable). 
I am not a Justin Bieber fan at all so I had no idea that this song was actually a parody of a real Biebs song, Never Say Never, or something like that.  I looked it up on itunes and listened to the sample and could hear the similarities....good job, Sesame Street, good job.  And I think I like the Biebs as a puppet.  I appreciate his hair flipping, gotta keep it true to the real JB!  Who knew Sesame Street was the SNL for kids??!!  

1 comment:

  1. HahaHA!!! That is really funny. I also liked the pelvic thrusting and hair flipping. The rap was pretty cute, too. Good luck in the morning and let me know how everything goes. Love you!

    ReplyDelete