Monday, April 5, 2010

It's Monday....

Well, the wonderful weekend is over again and Monday is upon us. I definitely enjoyed Easter Sunday with my family (minus my sis, bro-in-law and nephew) and the delicious brunch at Mimi's Cafe. The rest of the day was spent relaxing and packing....tonight we are heading to FL for a few days to visit my in-laws and to lay Michael's grandmother to rest. Despite having to travel for the funeral, I am looking forward to seeing Michael's family and getting out of Atlanta for a few days. We haven't seen them since just after the new year and had just been talking about how we weren't sure when we'd be able to get a trip down there scheduled. Even though this trip wasn't planned and isn't under the best of circumstances, I am glad it will give us the time to be with Michael's family.
I am also glad that we will be busy this week....work today, FL till Thursday, work on Friday, then half day of work on Saturday and a trip up to the North GA outlets...relax on Sunday and then we will be back to Monday....which this time I will be looking forward to. At this time next week we should know what we are having, boy or girl wise. We purposely set our trip to the outlets to occur before we know the gender so I don't buy every little girl or boy outfit I see! Not that it won't happen eventually but all those deals concentrated in one place would surely be too overwhelming to resist. :-)
I probably won't have a lot of time to blog in the next few days....but when I do get the chance to post again, it will be that much closer to knowing (maybe we will already know??!!!) if we are expecting a little baby boy or a little baby girl. And I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment