Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Too Busy To Blog

So I had all good intentions to post three or four blogs this week...a follow up about Sophia's neuro visit, several about our move and the new house, one about the fact that my baby is turning two this week, and maybe another post about my new teaching job....but that particular topic is exactly what is keeping me from being able to blog about any of those things. 
It has been the craziest, busiest, most exhausting week ever! 
I can't believe my sweet girl will be two in just a couple of days.  Amongst all the planning and stuff that I am doing for my new class of two year olds, I am trying to plan a fun birthday day and party for my baby girl.  The party is set for this weekend so I have to get all organized for it...not to mention something has to be done with all the still full boxes that 'decorate' each room of our house.  I literally need a dozen more hours in each day to get things done.  And that would not be counting time for sleep.  Guess I will worry about catching up on that......at some point. 
So, since I have already spent too much time away from all of my pressing responsibilities, I will have to cut this short.  But I did want to let all (three) of my followers that I will be back soon to update you on the many many things that need to be updated (as I am sure you are all just on the very edge of your seat). 
Just know that I will be waaaayyy behind and who knows when I will be caught up again!  :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment